Channel Partner Operations Manager at Instructure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:34 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a Channel Partner Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team.
What you will be doing:
- Control and administration of our Channel Partner portal
- Collection & evaluation of Channel business requirements that are then translated to development requirements
- Maintain Channel tracking datapoints and process associated with maintaining those metrics
- Help contribute on projects that optimize workflows and promote efficiencies in the revenue process - most specifically in areas that impact Channel business.
- Work closely with our Enterprise team, ensuring the business vision is executed within our systems & processes.
- Provide ongoing analysis and development of scalable and controlled business processes & playbooks.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, including documenting current-state processes, new specifications, and defining the end state.
- Keep documentation up to date.
- Strong project management skills used to organize stakeholders of the project, determine schedules, and manage resources needed to implement new processes or technology.
- Drive successful project completion using agile methodology for all phases of the system development life-cycle: planning (requirements), execution (QA), and acceptance.
- Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the overall roadmap.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Required: Salesforce PRM experience
- 2+ years experience with Channel or Partner operations
- Experience implementing and/or managing a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solution
- Experience with operations or prior project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver completed projects spanning multiple stakeholders and end-users
- Well-rounded understanding of revenue processes and team structures in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Gainsight, Openprise, or Marketo preferred
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
More Information on Instructure
Instructure operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Chicago, IL. Instructure was founded in 2008. It has 1233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 44 open jobs at Instructure, click here.
Read Full Job Description