Channel Experience Manager at Motorola Solutions (Dallas, TX)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Channel Operations team operates under the Senior Director of Channel and Sales Operations. At the high level, the channel operations team is responsible for growing the business of Motorola’s fixed video solutions across our partner network and distributors.
The Channel Experience Manager will be responsible for the total quality management of Channel Operations with a focus on continuous improvement of the Partner Experience. We are looking for a leader to drive all aspects of the partner program including cost analysis and incentive structures, channel optimization and channel performance management.
This position is open to all candidates based in North America.
- Working in a team environment and collaborating with the Principle Project Manager to ensure projects achieve 100% completion, meet quality standards, and perform as expected after launch
- Working as a continuous improvement agent within Channel Operations, with a keen focus on improving the Partner Experience
- Effectively communicating the benefits of the tools and programs we create to our Partners, including marketing campaigns and educational initiatives
- Creating IT tickets and addressing “bug fixes” with the IT team
- Driving improvement of our partner lifecycle, from on-boarding to fostering positive relationships and long term growth
- Work actively across multiple departments to enhance processes, integration, and automation
- Identifying metrics and monitoring ongoing program performance, making adjustments as needed
- Collaborating with the finance team for insights and analysis, tracking channel performance and progress for all partner tiers and types
- Collaborating with the digital operations team to provide Partner feedback on our digital systems and Partner Portal
- Developing a deep understanding of our systems to detect issues and reduce/eliminate errors
- Interfacing with partners to gather feedback about programs and initiatives
- Occasionally representing Channel Operations at meetings, partner events and tradeshows
- Detailed oriented with strong time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- A change agent who sees things to completion
- Motivated and focused with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and other essential platforms
- Willingness to travel for business on occasion
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- 2+ years experience in a channel management role
- Experience with global organizations
- Experience managing channel programs within the video security industry
- Prior experience in marketing and/or finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or another related degree
- 1+ years of experience in channel management, channel operations, sales operations, or similar experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.