Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
At Robinhood, we are shaping the organization to meet our mission of democratizing finance for all and with that, continuously assessing our organizational needs to scale as we grow. The Change & Organizational Effectiveness Partner will contribute to the design and development of our change management and organizational effectiveness efforts. This role will be focused on helping the organization develop greater agility and resilience as we adapt to evolving business needs by developing capabilities and modeling best practices for change management and org effectiveness.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a consistent change management approach while actively supporting large scale People initiatives including the short- and long-term plans to support the Future of Work in a hybrid working model
- Contribute to OD capability development for key stakeholders (including People Partners, business leaders, initiative owners) including design and delivery of OD and Change Management playbooks and other support materials
- Partner with the HR Ops/People Analytics team to develop robust reporting and analytics capability that will help drive key insights and decision-making that support organizational effectiveness
- Collaborate with business leaders across Robinhood to assess the successes and challenges of key change management efforts including the hybrid work evolution
- Use change methodology and interventions to embed effective change management throughout the organization, resulting in greater impact, adoption of key initiatives
- Leverage Organization design methodology and interventions to support HR and business leaders in making informed, effective decisions around structures and processes
- Contribute an organizational effectiveness perspective to the programs supporting employees and managers to work successfully and deliver results a distributed work environment including preparing our managers to successfully lead teams in this dynamic environment
- Conduct benchmarking and research to stay abreast of trends and best practices in the evolving workplace
- Building out innovative solutions and programs to facilitate collaboration and engagement across the organization
- Roll up your sleeves and jumping in and do what it takes to support your customers
- 6+ years of progressive talent management, change management, organizational effectiveness, or related fields
- Internal or external consulting with associated skills including needs analysis, strategic design, content development, project management, evaluation methodologies, etc. with effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Team development methods and workshop design and facilitation (small and large group)
- Experience in the development of progressive change management and engagement methodologies and resources
- Results driven with demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional projects and initiatives; comfortable managing through ambiguity, demonstrating flexibility and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including impromptu speaking and group facilitation skills, and the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
- HR or Management Consulting experience
- Advanced I/O Psych (or similar) degree preferred
- Experience with Organization Design methods and concepts (including operating model, role design, decision rights)
- Experience in Consumer Tech or Retail Brokerage space and the challenges facing an organization bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).