T-Rex is seeking a Change Manager to manage deployment of healthcare management technology to military treatment facilities (MTF) and installations around the world in support of our Defense Health Agency (DHA) customer. The candidate will work closely with staff at site, senior T-Rex Technical Leads, DHMS leaders/staff and DHMS vendors to plan and execute technology deployments and address readiness and execution issues.
The PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) is transforming the delivery of health care and advance data sharing through a modernized electronic health record for service members, veterans and their families. The Workforce 3.0 program within DHMS is a managed solution that leverages innovative new processes, methods, and best-in-class methodologies from the private sector to enable the entire PEO DHMS workforce to deliver world-class technology. The DHMS systems provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active duty military, their families, and their beneficiaries. This program supports management of technical deployments, field deployments, and technology training/adoption. Lets talk about how you can help make a difference!
- Change Management
- Provide support services to assist JOMIS with the oversight of change management activities required to deploy and implement the OpMed IT systems by proposing strategies for achieving the most efficient and effective change management support of OpMed IT systems.
- Lead the identification of lessons learned, updating regular reports (e.g. All Hands slides, PEO blurb), and contributing to overall programmatic schedule and risks.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders regarding change management strategies, recommendations, and delivery of OpMed IT Systems, including PEO, Office of the Medicine Functional Champion (OMFC), Combatant Commands, Services, and associated support Contractor organizations
- Participate in Project/Product meetings to plan for change management updates based on upcoming functionality changes to OpMed IT systems. Provide oversight of vendor change management approach for new project/product releases. Provide oversight, monitoring, and tracking of change management for upcoming efforts with additional or new end users, groups, and entities
- Process Improvement
- Evaluates internal processes and identifies opportunities for improvements
- Undertakes unique organization challenges as they emerge
- Gathers key performance indicator data for functions being reviewed; evaluates current state, and proposes future state goals and objectives
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Change Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer or other relevant role
- Experience designing, developing, managing, and executing change management plans and communications for technology in concert with complex set of stakeholders and according to customer requirements
- Experience developing, tracking, and reporting customer success metrics
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or another similar discipline
- Medical billing knowledge
- Lean Six Sigma or process improvement
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.