At TripActions the Change Management Operations team is part of the Travel Experience (TE) Strategy and Operations team. This team works at the intersection of the most important issues facing the Travel Experience (TE) Agents. The TE Agents support our TripActions Users 24/7/365 through chat and voice contact channels.
In the Change Manager role, you’ll work directly with the Travel Experience leaders and team on a variety of change projects. Your role will be to help ensure no matter the product, project or organizational change opportunity, the Travel Experience team is ready to accept the change and the outcome will be high adoption and engagement in the new ways of working. This is a primarily people-focused change management role, with a bit of project management, program leadership and a lot of relationship skills built in.
What you’ll be doing
- Own a set of core strategic change projects - this includes end to end change management for the Travel Experience Organization.
- Vital representative of the Travel Experience team to other teams (e.g., Product, Customer, etc.), when change projects are initiated - always looking at the big picture and understanding the needs and constraints within the Travel Experience teams.
- Work collaboratively with Travel Experience leadership to solicit feedback around the change portfolio.
- Serving as an expert in Travel Experience and applying this knowledge and partnership with product to strengthen Travel Experience objectives in self service, productivity improvements and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with L&D, WFM and other support teams to ensure change plans are executed for a smooth launch with high engagement and end user adoption.
- Proactively ensure Travel Experience Target Operating Model is protected and/or changes implemented are improving outcomes towards target goals.
- Track success of change programs, (e.g., adoption, benefits, etc.). Share lessons learned with the team and constantly be looking for ways to improve the outcomes for Travel Experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Communication skills - must be able to tailor the message to a variety of audiences
- Organized with an inclination towards planning and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations which may change frequently.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships under pressured situations.
- Globally minded, ability to influence a diverse set of opinions and objectives keeping the end result in mind.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business operations or customer service operations ideally in a B2B environment
- Minimum 2 years experience leading change programs ideally in support of customer service teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Preferred - candidates with travel and/or technology background
- Preferred - candidates with change management certification (e.g., Kotter, Prosci, CCMP, etc.)