Change Enablement Manager at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
The Change Enablement team is an integral part of the Enterprise Technology organization. Responsible for overseeing and facilitating Change Management practices for the organization. Our goal is to support the implementation of beneficial change with minimal impact to our business users. We lead with a culture of communication, planning, and continual improvement.
The Change Enablement Manager is responsible for leading the execution of the change management program within the Enterprise Technology organization. They will champion Enterprise Technology's IT Service Management best practices, seek continual improvements, and proactively mitigate risks presented by planned work. The Change Manager regularly collaborates with technical experts, suppliers, and stakeholders across the Walt Disney Company segments.
- Promote and champion the benefits of Change Management.
- Ensure delivery of the Enterprise Technology Change Management program.
- Foster continuous improvements, leverage automation, and evolve Change best practices as the organization evolves.
- Perform Change reviews and lead the Corporate Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Provide tactical and strategic recommendations based on ITSM key performance indicators.
- Interface with other Enterprise Technology teams and segment leaders to ensure open collaboration and strategic alignment of Change Mgmt goals.
- Maintain the Change Mgmt knowledge base, update and refine procedures, and provide training to Change users.
- Escalate and provide visibility to executive leadership of high risk and high profile changes.
- Change Enablement on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Provide post-change analysis for unsuccessful changes and emergency changes.
- Active engagement with enhancements to ServiceNow and ITSM platform teams.
- Lead annual reviews with audit and compliance requirements.
- Indirectly lead a team of Change Analysts and Specialists
- Mitigate risk to business services and ensure key stakeholders have proper communication of upcoming changes that affect their environments.
Basic Qualifications :
- 4 years in technology operations
- Experience with formal change management processes
- 4+ years in Change Management/on a Change Management Team
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Python
Required Education :
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience with ITSM Change Management
- ITIL Foundations
Preferred Education :
- 4-year degree in a technical field
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Expert V4
Additional Information :