Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient’s referring provider and proactively reach out to patients who have mental health needs. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
This role is Full Time.
- Patient Interactions:
- Work directly with patients via inbound calls, to assist them with getting connected to mental health care.
- Obtain information regarding patient needs and preferences, and escalate to al Care Navigator when appropriate based on care needs.
- Lead informed discussions with patients in order to surface care needs and support their care journey.
- Administrative duties:
- Document patient interactions.
- Utilize Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows.
- Support administrative tasks needed by the Care Navigation team.
- Establish a core understanding of Quartet's product, in order to successfully route a patient to the right care.
- Apply foundational knowledge of our workflows and market nuances to assist patients in their journey to care
- Measures of success:
- Meet team expectations for performance and output.
- Answer targeted number of patient phone calls each day in a timely manner.
- Commitment to standardized Care Support Specialist performance metrics
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients while connecting them with care.
- Investigate and surface patient needs as necessary to their Care Navigator, Clinical Provider Liaison or MHP Liaison.
- Communicate clearly with the patients’ Care Navigator to share knowledge on the patients’ treatment needs and preferences.
- Work cross-functionally to improve patient outcomes.
- 2+ years experience working in an inbound call center and/or administrative assistant
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while interacting with patients with behavioral health needs
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, and capable of managing tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Quiet, confidential, and secure work environment.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Customer care experience/care coordination preferred, mental healthcare background a plus.
- Associate’s Degree
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus)
- Experience using SalesForce
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.