Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a Registered Nurse with experience and success in care coordination to play a critical role in the company’s expansion of nationwide, comprehensive care coordination capabilities for our clinic. You will partner with our Nurse Case Manager, Physicians, Clinic Support Team, and Behavioral Health Team under the direction of the Medical Director of Clinical Operations to help provide continuity of care between patient visits.
- Facilitating referrals and additional care needs for patients between 98point6 visits and external providers as well as to community and public health resources
- Supporting physicians with lab results, prescription refills, and clinical patient follow-up as needed
- Supporting patients with creative solutions when barriers arise in their care plans
- Assessing patient understanding of and adherence to medical care plans
- Partnering with Medical Directors in managing patient safety and communicating scope of practice through care agreements and other engagement strategies as needed
- Expanding an internal database of care coordination resources to help meet patient needs
- Providing diagnostic screenings, chronic condition management, and patient education around disease management and wellness promotion
- Reconciling patient records and contributing to risk stratification workflows
- Managing care coordination integration with strategic partners
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to inform product development for the delivery of evidence-based, safe, efficient, and equitable patient care while expanding our population health management strategy
- Active RN license in good standing
- 3-5 years experience in care coordination and case management
- Primary residence in one of the Enhanced Nursing Licensure Compact States required
- Experience in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Comfortable working with technology
- High emotional intelligence and empathy
- Ability to be flexible and pivot easily when needed
- Preferred MPH or MSN in Public Health, experience with PCMH or value based care, leadership experience, skilled in Motivational Interviewing or similar behavior change modality
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.