Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
This leader in this role will create a best in class experience for our members who use the SoFi Credit and Debit Cards! Not limited to, input on design, and ownership of quality and speed of delivery, and help improve digital activation of the card.They will work across multiple product lines to deliver impeccable communication upon receipt of card and other collateral including custom card mailers, inserts and statements. This team member will drive the accurate and timely reporting, analysis, and modeling to develop and interpret information to assist with operational decision-making, policy/procedure formation, and growth management. They will lead the inventory management, partnering on design, and be responsible for procurement and inventory. They will mine areas for process improvement, to impact unit cost, and increased member satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing, negotiating, implementing, and maintaining inventory levels for multiple collateral pieces including plastics, card mailers, activation stickers, chip configuration, letters, and statements.
- Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in-depth knowledge of plastic and paper personalization and manufacturing and third-party vendor processes.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for reputational risks and safeguarding SoFi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Work closely across multiple card business units, engineering, product, marketing teams and manage multiple vendors.
- Excellent negotiation skills - RFI submissions and leadership
- Partner with Engineering, Product and Design teams to implement digital delivery of new account disclosures
- Launch digital consent capture for customers to receive disclosures and servicing communications electronically
- Enabling servicing letters to be sent electronically
- Work with compliance, risk, and operations partners to identify and resolve issues that arise from customer feedback or regulatory concerns
- Drive efforts to reduce mail and expense through bundling of mailed items or driving digital delivery
- Identify and implement plastics expense reduction efforts
- Simplify content of customer collateral
- Tracking customer experience and identifying complaint trends
- Develop business requirements, and assist with UAT
- Identify, escalate issues, and propose recommended solutions regarding potential issues with process systems.
- Manage project budget, monitoring and reconciliation processes.
- Track and report out on project performance against defined milestones/goals
- Assess project risks, identify contingency actions, and develop/manage a risk plan
- Determine process improvement projects to increase performance in overall program metrics
- Communicate ongoing project health with key stakeholders and business leadership
- Take initiative and produce timely results in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Effectively manage timelines, approval process,
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in collateral/plastics/inventory management
- Have strategic vision with the ability to translate into tactical execution
- Innovative ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Develop relationships and drive accountability from key business partners
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellence in project management
- Strong influencing skills
- 10+ years bank related experience, preferably in product and/or project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate issues clearly & concisely to management
- Ability to react to change quickly and implement new strategies & processes
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits are essential
Nice to have:
- Masters Degree
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)