Campaign Operations Specialist at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role/ About the team
The Marketing Operations team is a key partner and critical contributor to the hypergrowth of our Revenue Marketing team and the Marketing organization as a whole. Our team is setting the standard for what a successful revenue marketing machine looks like. Our mission is to empower the team with processes, insights and recommendations to successfully drive revenue at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
We are looking for a curious and resourceful self-starter who’s eager to grow a career in demand generation or marketing operations. In this role, you will support the Revenue Marketing team in the end-to-end campaign launch, optimization, and monitoring process. Using Marketo and Drift, you will help build new programs, test email campaigns, monitor lead flow and lead follow-up, and develop processes that create operational efficiencies within our systems. If you are an organized person who likes a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and wants to grow their operational skillset, you’ll enjoy being a member of the Drift Marketing Operations team.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Supporting the Revenue Marketing team in the overall operations and end-to-end testing/deployment of Drift’s marketing campaigns, including: importing leads, building lists and segments, testing & QA of emails and programs, building playbooks in Drift, and monitoring Drift Email.
- Helping build and test email campaigns and nurture programs, adding personalization & dynamic content to level up our pre-sales nurture process
- Working with the Marketing Campaign Operations Manager to deploy tactics that improve the lead distribution and handoff process, increasing sales opportunities and sales cycle efficiencies through database management, lead scoring, alerting, etc.
- Assisting with the execution of ABM (account-based marketing) programs
- Maintaining the organization & consistency of Marketo programs and SFDC reports & owning archive processes to ensure the database is easy to navigate
- Use tools and automation to monitor lead flow through MarTech systems and roll out data integrity initiatives to ensure that no lead slips through the cracks.
In one month you'll
- Go through extensive company-wide training on Drift’s industry, offerings, and customers
- Meet with Revenue Marketing and MOPs stakeholders to understand the campaign launch process and start to document a step-by-step checklist
- Learn the ins and outs of the Drift MarTech stack and integrations
- Understand the components of our lead scoring model, key funnel metrics, and lead flow / lifecycle management systems
- Become a critical member of the campaign building and launch process
By month 3 you'll
- Attend regular meetings with the integrated campaign owners and start to communicate with and report key initiatives to them
- Publish a new campaign launch checklist to facilitate a smooth and successful launch to each campaign in 2022
- Gain a comfortable understanding of the MOPs reporting infrastructure and know how to help campaign members monitor the success of their programs
- Assist in the launch of a new email nurture campaign
- Have a working knowledge over our MarTech stack and critical integrations, and have begun to document how these systems work together
By month 6 you'll
- Become a critical member of the campaign launch process and a close partner of the Revenue Marketing team
- Create a comprehensive suite of resources & documentation that make the campaign launch process easy and efficient
- Own the end-to-end monitoring of lead flow and contact data hygiene initiatives
- Set the team up for success by archiving & reorganizing report and program folders in Salesforce and Marketo
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a corporate environment, preferably on a marketing team or in an operational role
- Working knowledge of key components of the tech stack: marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), familiar with project management tools or G Suite
- You are methodical in your routine, organized in your approach, and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are resourceful and adaptable -- you’re a fast learner and you want to expand your skill set
- You are curious -- you want to be the person who solves the problem
- You are well-spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]