On-Call Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA)
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a On Call Manager to work from home every other weekend and 1 to 2 weeks a month for our Philadelphia, PA Office.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Respond to inquiries and service requests received via phone
- Responsible for coordinating home health care services during non-business hours for our clients
- Report end of shift census of calls
- Schedule staff members and be able to multi-task in a calm and compassionate manner
- Retrieve messages via voicemail and returning calls promptly
- Problem solve and maintain emergencies by coordinating all clinical issues with the on-call nurse
- Training for the position will take place in the office
- High school diploma required, Associates degree strongly preferred
- Staff scheduling experience (within home care preferred)
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills required
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.