Call Center Supervisor at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of 10-15 Level 1 agents who assist DailyPay customers with general questions or concerns.
Available shifts are:
- Thursday - Monday, 10 am to 7 pm CST
- Monday - Friday, 10 am to 7 pm CST
This position is open to in-office MN based applicants and remote applicants that live in FL, TX, NV and Tristate (NY/NJ/CT)
- Remote - reliable internet is required - 10Mbps internet plan, but strongly recommend 20mbps. You will be asked to run a speed test
- Remote - Applicants eligible to be considered for this role can be located anywhere in the states of Florida, Nevada, Texas, NY/NJ/CT (Tristate)
- MN Based - Eligible applicants who live in the Twin Cities Metro area (within 40 miles of downtown Minneapolis) are required to work in office if hired; applicants who live outside of 40 miles can be remote
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead a team of Level 1 Support Agents
- Create an environment that helps agents succeed through coaching and mentorship
- Drive team efficiency
- Mitigate team turnover
- Develop skills necessary in your team
- Hold team meetings and daily stand-ups for your team
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each agent
- Perform agent ticket review for quality assurance and coaching purposes
- Assist in real-time agent coaching and escalations when necessary
- Assemble and maintain weekly and YTD agent performance scorecards
- Create, maintain, and adjust as needed agent schedules
- Track individual agent PTO+Absences
- Attend staff, Quality Assurance Calibrations, and other ad-hoc meetings
- Assist in maintaining agent reference resources
- Assist w/ one-off process improvement projects and cross-functional initiatives"
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ year omni channel leadership experience
- Experience in the financial services field preferred
- Servant based leadership skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
As part of our dedication to health and safety, DailyPay requires all colleagues holding in-office positions, or who will be attending any in-person company meetings, be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to submit proof of your vaccine status.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected] All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.