TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As a Bilingual Call Center Representative at TrueAccord, you have the opportunity to play a critical part in the lives of customers you serve through their financial recovery. We empower you to provide empathetically driven service and solutions to your customers every day. You will play a pivotal role in realizing our mission to take negative experiences out of debt collection forever. Join us in our dynamic call center and be a part of the solution!
Current Available Full Time Shifts:
M-F 10:30am to 7:00pm
M-Thurs 8:00am to 7:00pm
Current Available Part Time Shifts:
M-F 3:00pm to 7:00pm
M-F 4:00pm to 7:00pm
(Paid!) 4 Week Training Hours:
Will match your chosen shift for 4 weeks
16011 College Blvd Suite 130, Lenexa, KS 66219. **This is an in-office role.
Starts at $16 per hour + bilingual differential
Benefits We Offer (Full Time Only):
*** Full medical, dental, and vision
*** 401k with contribution matching up to 4%
*** Monthly performance bonuses
*** 20 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays
*** Growth opportunities
*** Employee assistance program (EAP)
*** Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Motivate and guide customers through the collections process
- Manage inbound and outbound repayment inquiries from consumers and debt consolidators via phone and email
- Communicate with customers to establish payment solutions and resolve customer account inquiries
- Meet key performance indicators as outlined by management
- Meet expected quality and compliance standards
What We're Looking For:
- Professional-level fluency in English and Spanish
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Call Center experience
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Skilled in problem-solving, negotiating, and resolving conflicts
- Commitment to providing best in class customer service
- Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of each debt collection attempt
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment
The TrueAccord Culture
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay Area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.