We are looking for a passionate Business Systems Manager to join our team. You will be part of the core team who will be responsible for the design, development, support, maintenance and improvements of business systems and related processes. An effective Business Systems program(s) improves the operational posture of Moveworks through strategic business system initiatives, innovative technical controls, well defined processes, effective cross-functional collaboration, and efficient project execution.
We are building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product / engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you will be partnering with every single organization within Moveworks. This includes G&A, Engineering (infrastructure, machine learning, search, data, etc..) Sales, Marketing, Product, and Legal teams to identify risks and find creative solutions to mitigate and reduce those risks. This is an opportunity to play an integral and foundational role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
This role will report to our Head of IT and will be in person at our Mountain View, CA office.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you will do:
- Build out overall enterprise focused technology system integrations to automate current and future HRIS, ERP, and other systems that prioritize employee experience.
- Architect and lead the implementation of systems and software. Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations while troubleshooting problems, as necessary.
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems.
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
- Support requirement prioritization and scope alignment.
- Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by capturing and assessing user requirements with business partners and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- Collaborate cross-organization to ensure achievement of goals, including compliance with all applicable standards.
- Align solution vision to KPIs and corresponding metrics.
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales, marketing, and support processes.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence roadmap decisions.
- Experience making important decisions independently and multi-tasking under pressure.
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Okta, Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, NetSuite or Oracle, HRIS, Workday, and ADP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent years of industry experience.
Even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements or preferred qualifications can capture.