Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Vista Equity.
What's it like to work at Drift?
We help companies build better sales pipelines faster by connecting them with the people who want to buy now. Drift is changing the way businesses buy from businesses by building software tools that make conversational commerce accessible to anyone. We want the world to revolve around the customer, and we lead by example.
What you’ll be doing at Drift:
- Develop NetSuite workflows, saved searches, SuiteScript code, RESTlets, custom reporting, integrations with other systems and other elements as needed
- Optimize our quote-to-cash process for scale through improved automation using our full tech stack (e.g., Salesforce, Tray.io, Snowflake, Looker, AWS)
- Support the organization’s release of new products and service offerings
- Improve customers’ experiences with Accounting and Finance at Drift
- Document and communicate detailed process flows, data flows and use-cases
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Satisfaction in developing end-to-end solutions across multiple systems and languages
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- Team mentality with strong attention to detail and interdependencies
- Love for Drift’s leadership principles ❤️
- Experience working with Accounting Information Systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote