ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for ensuring the compliance and data integrity of the information in the system as well as setting up CRM automations. This role will work closely with Sales, Business Development and other cross-functional stakeholders.
What your day could consist of:
- Ensure up-to-date CRM automation and cleanliness.
- Own the implementation, maintenance and integration of the CRM and the sales technology stack.
- Create, optimize and manage automation sequences based on the needs of the sales organization.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather and define business systems’ technical and operational requirements, and recommend the proper technical solution.
- Identify improvements and execute towards the project plan.
- Monitor user adoption of systems and provide proper end user support, training, documentation and troubleshooting of systems issues.
What is needed:
- 2+ years of business systems administrator experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, etc.) and strong marketing automation experience. Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) a plus.
- Strong MS Excel skills and comfort with extremely large data volume.
- Attention to details paired with systems design and an analytical mindset.
- Highly organized self starter with a positive and learning attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity. Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Team player who is effective partnering cross functionally.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.