Business Systems Administrator - PS Operations (Remote) at Medallia
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Professional Services Operations team is responsible for driving organizational strategy through managing core processes, monitoring business metrics, and driving initiatives for change. We develop and deliver business processes focused on our global Professional Services organization and cover a range of areas, from revenue management to staffing to the development of our delivery methodologies.
This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of professional services systems to lead strategic initiatives, establish best practice and become an advocate for the solution. This role will specifically focus to:
- Utilize creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, performance optimization and overall solution architecture to improve the current PSA system and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) and partner with cross functional leads to provide thought leadership and program management to drive process improvement, enhance user experience and increase adoption of the Professional Services Automation solution (Mavenlink).
This role reports to the VP of Professional Services Operations and can be located remotely.
- Key contributor in developing the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize/deliver core business processes across key PS systems - evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Partner directly with the global PS team to develop best practice processes and system integrations to streamline processes and constantly improve financial systems landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure audit compliance.
- Responsible for configuration, management of existing integration between key business systems, and support and optimize workflows and reporting
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Primary point of contact to maintain vendor relationships
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop. Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of PS management solutions and integrations (Salesforce and/or Netsuite)
- 1+ years of program or project management experience delivering Professional Services related SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mavenlink or equivalent PSA experience in configuration management, solution implementation and support
- Experience architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across systems
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification
- Able to receive and understand business requirements from functional stakeholders and then prioritize, plan, design and execute configuration changes
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
More Information on Medallia
Medallia operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, McLean, VA and New York, NY. Medallia was founded in 2022. It has 2578 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Medallia, click here.
Read Full Job Description