Business Process Manager (Lead to Opportunity) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking an enthusiastic Business Process Manager to join our Digital Innovation & Transformation team. In this role, you will be a key team member designing and optimizing processes for Lead-to-Opportunity initiatives and enabling teams to achieve their business goals and objectives. This involves partnering with our cross functional stakeholders, Process Architects and Product Owners as the business process subject matter expert in the design and re-engineering of related business processes and the delivery of enhanced capabilities. This role reports into the Business and not IT (Information Technology).
- Responsible for process analysis, design, and redesign; driving continuous process improvements across Lead-to-Opportunity capabilities and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders and build subject matter expertise of business processes and practices; documenting 'as-is' processes, identifying pain points, performing gap/impact analysis, and helping define 'to-be' processes
- Evaluate existing processes for optimization, scalability, and transformation to improve operational efficiency, ease of use and effectiveness
- Facilitate process workshops to elicit requirements and liaise with users; outlining impact and opportunities and identifying business performance improvements through process optimization
- Defining success criteria and KPIs; aligning efforts and deliverables to key business outcomes
- Support Product Owner(s) (PO) with business domain and process expertise as POs define stories and groom the product backlog to deliver new and enhanced capabilities and features
- Participate in SAFe /Agile Product Increment Planning (PIP) events to provide process subject matter expertise as needed
- Support Change Management team members to enable their creation and delivery of training and communication plans
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 8+ years in Global Business Process Management/ Ownership, Business Process Analysis or similar role with experience designing new processes and improving, reengineering, and optimizing existing ones
- Relevant hands-on experience with Sales processes and capabilities from Lead to Opportunity
- Demonstrated success using DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking principles, or similar methodologies
- Working knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) and expertise in business process improvement, documentation, process mapping and process design
- Adept with Sales tools including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Forecasting, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience engaging with all levels of the enterprise with the ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively in a highly matrixed structure
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills and can adjust to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills with tenacious follow-through
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a distributed team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative, and flexibility
- A team player with willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve issues across the team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.