ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The Business Process Consultant is the functional and process expert of a customer engagement team – consulting with customers and guiding them in the endeavor of transitioning business requirements to configuration requirements of the ServiceNow Customer Workflow products – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive efforts for customer experience-specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow Customer Workflow Solutions standard capabilities in their efforts to improve processes.
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and Customer Workflow Solution in scope of the engagement (which may include Customer Service Management (CSM) Delivery, Field Service Management (FSM) Delivery, and/or Financial Services Management).
- Draft functionally-focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Support key customer process owners/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to obtain business requirements using ServiceNow standard materials and collateral
- Guiding customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for functional aspects of the solution
- Guide and advocate for the customer’s needs throughout the engagement
- Support internal unit testing of developed solution during the development stage of the engagement, in partnership with Technical Resources
- Drive customer unit and user-acceptance testing requirements throughout and at key stages of an engagement
- Prepare customer-facing deliverables focused on process
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Promote continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least three years of consulting experience in enterprise customer service
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) in a Customer Service Delivery / Shared Services environment, while providing thought leadership to customer service sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Proven experience in defining and deploying future-state processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective with a focused prowess on implementation of technology
- Strong understanding with leading customer service-related systems and tools such as ServiceNow, Salesforce, Oracle, Zendesk, etc.
- Solid experience in converting business requirements to configuration requirements by authoring user stories that support Agile Development
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Lucidchart)
- Experience in providing Knowledge-Centered Service and/or Support using technologies
- Experience in analyzing and recommending Customer Service strategies based on business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Certification Requirements:
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (required or achieved upon employment)
- Customer Service Management (CSM) Fundamentals (achieved within 90 days)
- Customer Service Management (CSM) Implementor (achieved within 90 days)
- Customer Service Management (CSM) Professional Suite (achieved within 90 days)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.