Specifically, you will focus on the following segmentation of responsibilities:
- Strategy/decision-making: Be the primary point of contact for the marketplace leadership team on critical questions related to our near-term and long-term success focused on demand and growth. With a MECE structure & non-biased thinking, you will drive strategic decisions on customer acquisition and customer retention programs
- Research: With a hypothesis-based approach you will lead or collaborate with Data Science to uncover potential areas of growth or confirm/disprove current working hypotheses
- Alignment: With strong storytelling & compelling propositions, you will drive strategic initiatives forward cross-functionally with Data & Analytics (DnA), Product, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, BD, Ux etc.
- Execution & experimentation: You will set up the right executional structurals and ensure proper hand-off of initiatives as they come out of the incubation phase. You will work with Data science to make sure instrumentation and experimentation is implemented as needed by business
- Metrics & performance management: You will help structure OKRs, input and output KPIs and build/maintain various dashboards, lead metrics-based meetings outlining weekly operational and financial performance
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Build hypothesis on current and future customer segmentation while working with DnA team
- Absorb all current progress to date and drive learnings and insights towards next steps
- Build OKR framework for marketplace along with key input and output metrics
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Help refine our customer segmentation & LTV
- Start outlining various growth channels where we would want to optimize
- Collaborate with teams to start A/B testing of our customer segmentation
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Based on learnings to date, help guide the team on course corrections we need to make
- Start defining your own strategic initiatives to focus and drive
- Build on all the current in-flight strategic initiatives
You Should Apply If you:
- Have at least 5+ years of work experience in a high-growth startup, consulting or investment banking, private equity etc.
- Have experience driving customer acquisition & customer retention programs, preferably in consumer marketplaces
- Have experience with marketing tech stack i.e. Branch, Appsflyer, Partnerstack etc.
- Have advanced skills in Excel, data-modelling, SQL and dashboarding
- Have a low ego and have a knack for collaborating with a wide range of people
- Love rapid change, are extremely curious and are excited by our mission to create a better marketplace for merchants and consumers
- Have strong executive presence and story-telling skills
- Are adept in bringing clear and logical structure to ambiguous questions
- Are highly analytical and think from first principles
- Are driven by results and enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.