Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
What You'll Do
- Support Operations projects that incorporate a proactive, innovative and automated solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives
- Participate in the full application life cycle, from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support.
- Manage effective stakeholder engagement and communications to ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of project efforts
- Provide quality control to business operations and analyze then resolve business operations issues and needs
- Ensure financial data, drafts, & all changes to customer financials are accurate and followed through until completion
- Streamline & structure all business operations to ensure consumer financial transactions are being handled accurately, timely and efficiently
- Evaluate results within business units to determine if organizational objectives are being met
- Be an effective leader and work transparently in a partner-like fashion within all levels & departments of the organization
- Initiate new effective processes aligning with Beyond’s objectives, vision, and mission
- Track and analyze overall business operational tasks to ensure & guarantee customer needs are fulfilled exceeding expectations
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of Financial [consumer] Operations experience –with at least two years in a management capacity
- Broad knowledge of the field with proven management skills
- Debt settlement background & experience
- CRM experience, and strong financial data management skills (Salesforce a plus)
- Proficient and skilled in Accounting & Finance
- Self-motivated and managed, exceptional follow-through
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Passion and driven to change and positive leadership skills
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.