By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
About Your Role:
Sendoso is seeking a talented and passionate Business Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team. The Business Operations Manager will work across teams, departments, and functions to help define and measure KPIs. Your work product will inform the company’s overall strategy and gauge how the teams are tracking to specified goals. In addition, this is an opportunity to prioritize top initiatives across a fast growing company and drive growth and value.
Who You Are:
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to drive projects from start to finish, from ideation through implementation
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with SQL is a plus
- Analytical, and metrics-driven
- Proactive, results oriented and able to learn quickly
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Delivering strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Leading and driving competitive projects forward in collaboration with various teams, including Product Management, Sales, Sales enablement and the broader Sendoso ecosystem
- Being the business expert on assigned expansion and operations projects while keeping up-to-date with the roadmap strategy, projections, and hiring plans that inform important launches and special projects
- Conducting in-depth analysis of our various businesses and developing a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Serving as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving performance issues
- Managing financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- 5-8+ years of experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Strategic Finance, Business Operations, or other rigorous roles requiring a blend of analytical and strategic skills
- Track record of working with cross-functional teams and driving towards optimal outcomes
- Strong data-oriented skill set across SQL/Tableau or a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
Bonus Points If...
- Previous work experience at a high-growth startup
- Previous work experience working closely with Executive and department leadership teams
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description