Business Operations Manager, Security Solutions at Trace3 (Remote)
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Security Business Manager is responsible for helping run an efficient and professional Security Solutions business unit. This is a broad-ranging position that primarily supports internal needs for the Security Team. The Security Business Manager will be the liaison between security, marketing, partner management, finance, and operations teams to streamline go-to-market capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Security Solutions Practice Directors and team with project management, RFP responses, and administrative support for client professional services engagements.
- Collaborate with Security Solutions team members and marketing professionals to build, develop, enhance and maintain both internal and external marketing and sales enablement collateral.
- Maintain good working relationships to foresee critical shifts in market requirements, understanding the perception of the Company to continue healthy business relationships.
- Own and maintain the Security Solutions Intranet (The HUB) site where this collateral and other materials can be accessed by team members.
- Assist Practice Directors with various business operational needs, including staff time submission compliance and approval, and utilization and deployment management.
- Assist Partner Management and Practice Directors to further key partner relationships, manage events, and cobranded activities.
- Be actively engaged and participate in Social Media and Marketing campaigns with Practice Directors to drive increased brand awareness and contribute positively to the security community.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an operations management or support role.
- Ability to multitask and work collaboratively across team members, account teams, and corporate operations.
- Experience with managing professional services projects.
- Organizational skills and ability to keep key activities on track with staff and clients is a must.
- Experience in a team-oriented workplace, outstanding interpersonal employee and content development skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present to a variety of audiences.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.