Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
As a business operations associate with the partnerships team, you will work with a small but highly experienced team, focused on launching, improving, and scaling our partnerships. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team as we grow, and you’ll get first hand exposure to key players in the Real Estate industry -- from Homebuilders to Agent Brokerages to Online Real Estate platforms. In turn, we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale
In This Role You Will
• Work closely with our head of partnership operations and partnership leads to strategically assess our current processes and continually identify opportunities for improvement
• Be a key team member in our cross-functional projects; meaningfully contribute to large projects, and potentially run smaller-scale projects -- especially once the candidate proves themselves
• Write/conduct analyses in Excel and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, etc.
CRM experience a strong plus
• Collaborate closely with business development and partner managers to grow new partnerships and maintain existing relationships
• Synthesize feedback from functional teams, customers, partners, and other stakeholders to identify process gaps and optimization opportunities
• Pitch in however you can when needed. We're a lean team working in a fast-paced environment; when things break you'll be a key player in diagnosis, resolution, and long term solutioning
We Are Looking For Teammates Who Have
• 2-5 years professional experience in Business Operations, Business Consulting, Investment Banking, or similar
• Strong technical skills; Excel required; know SQL or have willingness to learn; Programming skills (Python) a definite plus
• You have an interest in real estate
• Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
• OK with occasional weekend work
• A positive attitude, a collaborative spirit, and a strong desire to achieve their goals.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description