Business Operations Associate - Partner Operations at Klarna (Columbus, OH)
| Columbus, OH
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:54 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who we are
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
In our client portfolio we have some of Europe’s largest e-commerce stores and shop system platforms and we are constantly expanding in this dynamic and exciting market. Our Merchant Services teams play an integral role on this rocketship ride by working closely with Commercial and other Service Delivery to support operations to drive customer success and ensure a Smoooth user experience. To fuel our continued growth and hold the ship together.
What you will be doing
- Provide excellent service to Klarna’s Partners by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership.
- Cases can vary between providing general information on Klarna’s products and processes, to investigating failed API calls, to more complex and technical inquiries, and tools that you will be working with are e.g. Splunk.
- Own the operational process for our partnership program applications.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and escalate them to relevant teams.
Who you are
- Success in this role means being an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain through and through, as well as being curious of those associated.
- You are critical, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You have customer service experience and you feel comfortable working in Case Management systems.
- You enjoy solving tricky problems with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of team and working with others in a humble, open and direct, and respectful manner. You also possess a strong sense of self, are self confident and driven, and can push solutions for our clients.
- You have great communication skills in English - both written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong interest in web technology, fintechs and e-commerce.
- Experience with current web shop-systems and content-management-systems.
- Possessing knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Additionally, we’re providing each Klarnaut with a contribution and equipment to improve this flexible work life. Use it to glow up that personal home office space, or upgrade those work accessories.
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
More Information on Klarna
Klarna operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Columbus, OH, Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX, Portland, OR and San Francisco, CA. Klarna was founded in 2005. It has 5000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all jobs at Klarna, click here.
Read Full Job Description