Business Enablement Specialist at LeaseQuery (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:13 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 23, 2022
LeaseQuery is seeking an experienced Business Enablement Specialist to join our Business Enablement Team. The Business Enablement Specialist will be a key member of the Enablement team focusing on leading enterprise-wide initiatives, project/program management, process design and documentation, making process improvement recommendations, change management, and evaluating and implementing technology. This role will work collaboratively with other members of the Business Enablement team and cross functionally with various departments to drive continuous improvement, eliminate inefficiency, and make positive impacts on LeaseQuery’s ability to successfully serve our clients.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Use expertise in project and program management to lead initiatives; set clear scope, create a risk management plan, hold others accountable for completion of tasks needed to drive an initiative forward, set expectations and proactively communicate to stakeholders
- Create and maintain process maps and workflows
- Assess process designs for gaps, inefficiencies and other impediments to optimal operations
- Conduct internal interviews across the organization to understand end-to-end business processes and end-state goals
- Become a subject matter expert for the departments/teams you are responsible for supporting
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify change impacts across multiple business initiatives
- Lead enablement education and continuous improvement conversation with business partners
- Partner with Learning & Development to create business enablement plans and facilitate training for impacted teams
- Oversee the implementation of revised processes and workflows
- Partner with various teams and leaders to evaluate and implement technology
- Lead change management efforts within teams and across the organization; monitor adoption of change and make data-driven decisions to evolve/iterate for continued improvement
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree3+ years’ related experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and organizational skills
- Relationship-driven with ability to interact with a wide range of individuals of various levels
- Creative and complex problem solver
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows and processes
- Ability to handle fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.
More Information on LeaseQuery
LeaseQuery operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. LeaseQuery was founded in 2011. It has 239 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 13 open jobs at LeaseQuery, click here.
Read Full Job Description