Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve! We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.Position Summary
As the Business Development & New Product Commercialization Lead, you will support growing the domestic footprint for our oncology portfolio. Main responsibilities include building commercial plans by product, evaluating the market from segmentation to dynamics through clinical trends and regional managed care reimbursement landscapes, and anticipating market shifts and customer demands.
This role may be worked remotely anywhere in the United States.Responsibilities
- Go To Market Responsibilities- Invitae’s sales, marketing, service, billing and other customer-facing launch activities are proactively prepared and well implemented. Including:
- Work with Commercial Business Lead and Product Lead to identify strategic opportunities/targets and growth goals
- Collaborate with sales leadership for a customer-centric launch plan, inc how launch fits in with existing suite of products/services, call points, customers
- Support field sales, sales training, marketing, and service teams in launching new products or product enhancements including optimizing sales efforts, supporting existing customers, and identifying new customers
- Provide market readiness feedback to relevant leads to ensure products, services, billing/pricing, and operational workflows developed are ready for commercialization and will meet customer/market expectations
- Capture VoC by building relationships with key customers and KOLs, including needed publications for effective selling
- 5+ years experience in product management or a customer-facing role in the precision oncology fields and affiliated product portfolios
- Strong understanding of hereditary cancer, somatic oncology and CDx markets and the know-how to position sophisticated product offerings
- Phenomenal experience building business cases and applying quantitative market analytics to enable return on investment based decision-making
- Solid ability to cultivate relationships with a variety of key collaborators as well as prioritize and coordinate multiple projects under a dynamic development program;
- Accomplished track-record in growing sophisticated organizations and passion for driving initiatives that increase market share.
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to create and review documentation
- Ability to interact with multiple subject areas, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, and apply good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced diverse team
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
- Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
- Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.