BPO Operations Manager: Contact Center Operations at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and driven organization. We are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting and transformational journey across the business.
In this role you will be operations key partner manager with our business stakeholders - the single source of truth for operational performance of our expert network. You will allow LivePerson’s Managed Services to enable the best customer experience at scale. You are strategic but also a fast paced “hands on” leader that can focus on critical details to “get things done”.
- Obsessed stakeholder manager with excellent communication skills who can tell a clear and succinct story from data. A reliable partner that drives confidence of business partners through data and insights.
- Are obsessed with getting things done, hate seeing red KPIs unaddressed, and don't rest until our customer experience is “back to green”.
- Love data, analytics, and can derive insights quickly from complex sets of data. Have knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Proven experience as a cross-functional leader, preferably in a tech environment, and have managed a high performing team with strong analytical skill sets.
- Manage effective relationships with outsourced BPO partners, internal and external customers.
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly and historical performance to improve KPIs and close gaps. Manage BPO performance with accountability for key conversational metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators.
- Serve as a point of contact for BPO escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans.
- Identifying trends for operational efficiency across partners using key messaging levers.
- Review and analyze regular reports to monitor programs and identify issues.
You should be an expert in:
- Strong analytics, WFM and reporting background.
- Communication of complex and business analysis to stakeholders.
- Operational and technical understanding of Chat and Messaging Contact Center environments and software.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer experience obsessed and has an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every interaction.
- Able to assess priorities and multi-task in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Detail oriented and has excellent time management and organization skills.
- Voice and chat/messaging operations experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering, Science, Technology, or related technical field.
- 5-8+ years experience, with a heavy emphasis in Contact Center Operations, including process design. Bonus points if you’ve done this in a Customer Success and/or Managed Services Operations context.
- Experience in Management Consulting (ideally at Engagement Manager/ Project Leader) from a top firm desired; Additional corporate experience in BizOps, Operations Strategy, or business planning necessary.
- Proven ability in managing large global contact centers.
- Skills in report design and generation.
- Leveraging technology to invent, automate, improve, and scale.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize workload.
- In-depth expertise in contact center forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- Previous experience launching and implementing new outsourced operations, ideally in a global - offshore location.
- Ability to analyse data and interpret into actionable targets.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.