Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japan market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a member of Cybereason’s Global SOC’s Blue Team, the Blue Team Investigator will leverage the Cybereason Defense Platform and additional technology to reverse the adversary's advantage. This team understands various levels of offensive and defensive technologies, their effectiveness, and both documented and innovative implementations to mitigate attacks. Our Blue Team, in addition, develops and maintains its own tools and infrastructure to quickly detect, analyze, triage, and respond to emerging and sophisticated attacks.
What you will do
- Develop tools and automation that leverage the Cybereason Defense Platform and Global SOC technology to aggressively identify, triage, and respond to emerging threats including, but not limited to, those used in attacker toolkits and related TTPs.
- Perform detailed analysis of emerging threats from which detection and mitigation solutions are designed and implemented.
- Assist other Global SOC teams and relevant stakeholders in the detection and mitigation of advanced attacks and attacker emulation in customer environments.
- Create and deliver public and private technical documentation on research and analysis findings, mitigation mechanisms and implementations, as well as ‘best practices’ to ensure the security of customer environments.
- Interface with customers in the presentation of findings and recommendations at all levels from SOC analysts to c-suite executives
- Work closely with internal company teams both in Product and R&D, as well as customer-facing teams
- Assist in the continued creation, maintenance, and improvement of the Blue Team’s tech stack
- Work closely with and enable other customer-facing teams in the analysis and reporting of red team and penetration testing events in customer environments.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of experience working in IT, cybersecurity or IT administration
- 4+ years of relevant cybersecurity experience in Incident Response, endpoint security, digital forensics, or red teams
- Background and experience in at least two of the following four areas required:
- Strong knowledge of modern operating systems (Windows – a must, OS X and Linux – advantage)
- Solid foundation in networking protocols and architectures
- Experience with security tools and frameworks, particularly with open-source tools (such as Sysinternals, OLE tools, Volatility, debuggers, disassemblers, etc.)
- Solid foundation with a scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with a coding language (C, C++, Java, etc) an advantage
- Self-motivated and results-oriented; capable of leading and completing assignments without supervision
- Comfortable working in remote work environments with a globally distributed team in multiple countries.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and re-prioritize them on short notice
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Good written and oral communication skills, experience working with international customers
More about working at Cybereason Japan
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid-leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.