Bilingual Support Specialist at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
The Bilingual Support Specialist role is the voice of Fetch Rewards and represents the company every day by interacting with our users via email. Your technical competency and ability to internalize and articulate product bugs, enhancements, functionality, and engaging users will help you and Fetch Rewards succeed. An ideal candidate will thrive as an individual contributor, as well as in collaborative settings, by providing timely support to users, input on process improvement, and creating support-related content for users.
This position requires bilingual English / Spanish ability as well as working on Saturdays and Sundays. 4pm-12:30am EST
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shoot and effectively communicate issues to Fetch Rewards users and the development team.
- Maintain user satisfaction.
- Technical software troubleshooting with the development team.
- Manage priorities and effectively complete day to day tickets and long-term projects..
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- All requests are addressed within 24 hours.
- You are effectively translating problems from users into repeatable bug reports for the technical teams in a way that they do not need additional information to identify the issues.
- You solve problems and reduce the need to contact the technical teams.
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we’re building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written) to communicate with our Hispanic users (required).
- Must be able to translate from Spanish to English and vice versa (required).
- Customer Service and/or technical support experience is a plus.
- Knack for quickly identifying technical problems and implementing solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written & oral.
- Active listener who asks the "right" questions to fully understand a request.
- Team-player who is eager to collaborate and welcomes open discussion in order to problem solve.
- Ability to effectively manage day to day tasks and long-term projects with the passion and desire to increase the scope of the support team.
$18/19 per hour based on experience.