Bilingual Client Trainer (Spanish) at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Learning and Development Specialist plays a critical role in the onboarding, early-stage development, and ongoing learning phases of Paylocity's clients. The Learning and Development Specialist I is responsible for delivering and continually improving trainings for our client audiences on a variety of topics. This position requires product knowledge, adult learning acumen, and excellent communication and presentation skills. The Learning and Development Specialist is also responsible for staying current with product and learning-method knowledge.
Reports To: Manager, Learning & Development
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver product and best practice training to Paylocity clients which includes products, services, skills, policies, and procedures that are relevant to the audience and intended to enhance the client experience
- Maintain current product knowledge by taking any newly offered pieces of training and attending necessary meetings
- Ensure all trainees are actively engaged in the training process by preparation, personalization of training content, and implementation of activities
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as needed
- Assess learning styles and collaborate with other L&D Specialists and Instructional Designers to ensure course curriculum, materials, modality, and resources are aligned
- Participate in special projects (i.e., course redesigns) in partnership with other subject matter experts to drive learning adoption
- Serve as product champions to identify knowledge gaps and bridge gaps through course amendments and interactive exercises as well as serve as a key interaction point with the technology team to keep the product owners up to date on the ever-changing needs of our client audience
- Proactively identify required course enhancements and changes to meet the evolving needs of the business and then make the required changes in a timely manner.
- Gather feedback and share insights with the ID team.
- Independently learn new courses (for certification purposes) to drive personal expertise and develop the expertise of others
- Communicate product changes that impact the learning through the L&D collaboration tool to ensure that all team members are informed
- Leverage non-training time to develop learning strategies and determine future course needs and enhancements
- Travel as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Fluent Spanish speaking
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Psychology, Education, or other relevant discipline area preferred or
- Knowledge of training and development practices and methods including needs assessment and instruction design for instructor-led, virtual, online, and blended training
- Knowledge of learning theories and principles including adult learning theory
- Prior training experience preferred
- Prior payroll experience preferred
- Demonstrated on-the-job leadership skills preferred
- Experience with blended learning approach and eLearning tools preferred
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.