Benefits Manager/Senior Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive Benefits Manager/Senior Manager to join our team! The Benefits Manager will be a thought partner on all things people and culture and will be responsible for leading the global benefits function. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, you will execute global policies, promote best practices, and your daily tasks will be driven by the needs of the USA and Global teams. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!As a Benefits Manager/Senior Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the Global Benefits function to effectively design, implement, administer and manage the benefits and wellness strategy, philosophy, programs, policies, and initiatives
- Manage program budgets, global benchmarking strategies, and third party consultant/broker/vendor relationships
- Keep current on regulations and new legislation; ensure all programs and policies are legally compliant; and oversee audits and required filings
- Keep current on market trends, business challenges, and priorities by gathering competitive market data and networking with industry peers
- Build collaborative relationships and provide consultative advice to managers and HR business partners on benefits strategy
- Educate employees about the company’s benefits programs and value propositions; translate complex concepts and data into easily understandable terms
- Lead the benefits renewals process
- Develop strategic partnerships with Executive Leadership, Legal, Finance, Payroll
- 7+ years in Benefits
- Experience with driving global benefits benchmarking and broker consolidation efforts
- Desire to grow and build a global benefits infrastructure.
- Empathy, cultural sensitivity, high emotional intelligence
- Experience with Workday
- Has scaled organizations from 800 employees to over 1500 while working in a Benefits role
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.