Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Not an expert in benefits? No problem! We will train you to be a SME in the Paylocity Benefits platform as you grow with our team. The Benefits Client Service Representative will act as the primary point of contact for an assigned base of Benefits clients, serving as their dedicated resource for benefit product support. Our team looks to exceed client expectations daily so timely and efficient response to their support needs is imperative.
Location: Lake Mary FL
Reports To: Manager Support
- Administer technical and non-technical support to clients in an effort to facilitate their use of Benefits.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to trouble-shoot and resolve benefit questions for your clients.
- Research and resolve client issues in a timely manner, drawing resources from internal departments when necessary.
- Provide prompt courteous service to all external and internal customers.
- Facilitate client meetings.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during Fall/Winter open enrollment season.
- Partner with clients to manage open enrollment projects.
- Coordinate with internal team members (i.e. Analysts) on projects such as open enrollment to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-starter and quick learner. You will need to exercise independent judgment in setting your own priorities and workflow.
- Comfortable with heavy client contact.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to learn new software easily.
- Ability to tolerate a busy and sometimes stressful environment.
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently.
- Basic project management skills
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs required; solid understanding of Excel is a plus.
- Working knowledge of health and welfare benefit concepts as well as experience with on-line benefit enrollment products is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus two years of related experience with proven skills in customer service.
- Multi-tasking - We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working on more than one client at a time although each client may have different needs. The ability to multi-task is essential as you shift focus from one client to another.
- Attention to detail - Working in a matrix environment, attention to detail is key to your success at Paylocity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving/analytical ability
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to manage change.
- Customer focus and ability to manage client interactions in effort to maintain client retention rates.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.