Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Banking Operations Specialist, Wire is responsible for handling all of the daily banking tasks, related to wire operations, as well as assist with handling additional banking related needs of our clients and internal partners.
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Effectively handle day-to-day Banking operations with minimal direct supervision
- Provide timely wire instructions to clients under tight timelines and have volume
- Assist the Tax Treasury Team in identifying prefunding clients who have not funded their tax liabilities to ensure we minimize risk
- Assist in handling daily tasks with Banking Operations Specialist I's including Return reporting and communication with clients
- Manage higher level corporate level returns as necessary that require urgent resolution and escalation to Banking Manager
- Research and resolve out of balance transactions on various tax and direct deposit reports
- Forecast tax projections and recommend transfer of funds between company accounts by reviewing and analyzing expected tax collections and deposits
- Effectively interpret credit reports to assist in decision making process on client prefunding
- Responsible for auditing incoming wire reports to verify all received wires have been recorded and reconciled
- Assist internal departments with any questions/inquiries through emails, phones and Salesforce cases.
- Assist clients by setting them up on a reverse wire with participating banks and responsible for testing that set up is accurate and complete
- Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to; accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the Team Lead/Banking Manager
- Assist in training and development of Banking Specialist I
- Handle additional tasks to support Banking Team
- Ability to perform Level I Objectives, as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent banking operations experience (2+ years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure of high monetary/high risk transactions
- Ability to work until 9pm CT 2 days/week. Can accommodate flexible schedule.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $39,520 - $60,528/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.