Banking Operations Specialist, ACH at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This position is designed to support the internal Banking Team, with the primary responsibility for handling daily ACH file processing & transmission. Additionally, this person will be required to answer client inquiries and assist with any additional banking needs and projects. This person should have experience handling ACH file processing and a basic understanding of NACHA rules
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Responsible for processing and uploading daily ACH files, and verifying that all files were successfully transmitted and accepted by each bank
• Assist ACH Operations LII or LIII with troubleshooting any issues that may arise in the ACH transmission process with the related bank and Paylocity's development team to ensure effective resolution
• Partner with ACH Operations LII or LIII to interact with personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments, to resolve issues in regards to transaction settlements
• Maintain current knowledge of ACH rules and standard controls
• Performs daily Processing Audits and necessary follow up actions
• Adhere to operational controls, including applicable laws, rules and regulations impacting ACH services and policies
• Respond to client and service requests via emails, calls or cases for various banking inquiries including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments, etc...
• Assist Banking team with various adhoc projects, risk mitigation tasks, and process improvements
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent banking operations experience (2+ years)
• Basic understanding of NACHA rules
• Basic level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties
• Maintain confidential client and bank information in a responsible and secure manner
• Ability to work daily 10am-8pm CST
• Experience handling ACH file transmission a plus
• Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Attention to detail/accuracy in a high-paced environment
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $39,520 - $60,528/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
#LI-Tech (18 Top Tech/ Software Recruiting Cities)
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.