The Audit Alliance Manager for Drata will be pivotal in driving new revenue streams with our partner audit firms. This role will be cross-functional working with our C-suite, sales, business development, and our Auditor Partner Manager. The ideal candidate will maintain a background in selling within an audit firm as the role entails working with partner audit firms to drive sales.
What you’ll do:
- Extend company reach by driving new revenue streams with our audit firm partners
- Implement mutually beneficial programs which promote the automation of security compliance across audit partners
- Represent Drata as a product advocate in the audit community
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting and teaching audit partners which Drata products will be a good fit for their customers
- Apply knowledge of customers, audit industry and Drata’s products to achieve revenue objectives
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in account management, sales, and/or business development
- Preferred background at an audit firm
- Significant Understanding of the GRC landscape
- A top performer with a considerable track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-starter who brings ideas to life and takes pride in results
- Resourceful, finding ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Ability to independently research frameworks and learn overtime as we add new frameworks to the platform
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision - employee and dependents
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!) + $500 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Contribution Match
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.