Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinical Applications Go Live Support Specialist to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how the Clinical Applications Go Live Support Specialist helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
As a go live support specialist, you are responsible for providing support efforts for the EMR and other clinical integrated applications. You will act as the EMR subject matter expert to all team members across the organization to assist/lead in the implementation, support and effective use of the EMR from the end-user perspective.
Skills for success
- Provide on-site support to providers and clinic staff during Athena implementation.
- Work with physicians and clinical staff to improve their knowledge of EMR functionality, to improve clinical documentation, improve efficiency, and to assess workflows.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical staff in their use of the EMR to advance workflows to optimal efficiency that reflects best practices set by the Clinical Operations team.
- Responsible for daily issue resolution and support of the EMR and other clinical application integrations during Athena implementation.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential issues and participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-going end user EMR training and support of existing workflows, along with all upgrades, new releases, enhancements and system downtime communications.
- Work collaboratively with the Build and Configuration team to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the support provided for end users.
- Promotes system security, patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Candidates must possess proactive and effective communication and engagement skills and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Candidates must have previous Athena go-live or training experience and be a subject matter expert in Athena.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
The following experience is relevant to us
- Athena experience required
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- End User Training Experience preferred
- Experience with presentations to small and large groups in classroom environments, along with one-on-one training.
- Minimum 3 years of EMR experience
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.