In short, The Prosper Group is a digital agency with purpose.
We are an internationally recognized, award-winning, full-service digital agency specializing in online media, strategy, advertising, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group's best-in-industry work has been recognized for awards over 40 times by prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Political Consultants and Campaigns and Elections. We have worked in tandem with Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Brian Kemp, Representative Elise Stefanik, the National Association of Manufacturers, Fox News, the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and many other candidates, associations and non-profits.
The Prosper Group’s company culture is highly collaborative. We work together to deliver a positive experience for fellow employees as well as clients. Our team members love working hard and finding new and creative ways to amaze our clients. We are “always on” and ready to deliver.Job Description
Digital marketing position in a hands-on role with ability to learn multiple disciplines and be exposed to large accounts.
In order for your application to be complete, you must also complete a behavior assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/wwu/36aaad1a-4f3d-4d16-a11d-5e65f3622111?type=candidateba
The Prosper Group is seeking a proactive Account Associate to join a growing team of professionals driven to get things done for our clients. This position will be working directly to support and enhance the digital marketing campaigns of our clients, along with the setup and management of analytical data for our clients. This role requires hands-on involvement in the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, this is a position for someone with 1-4 years of experience, and who wants greater opportunities to grow and make an impact. Preference will be given to candidates able to work from Indianapolis, IN, but working remotely is also available.
Responsibilities: Partner with an Account Manager in a team environment, providing strategy, service and support to Prosper Group clients.
- Client Relationship Management. Join client conference calls and assist in tracking tasks and plans. Follow up with clients for approvals.
- Content Development. Provide daily social media content as needed, assist Account Manager in ad development, image editing, and SMS/MMS content.
- Managing and Sending Emails. Assist Account Managers in client's email marketing engagement, setting up and sending email campaigns.
- Compiling and Analyzing Data. Obtain data from website analytics, donation pages, email marketing, social networks, and other sources and compile into reports. Assist in analyzing this data in order to optimize effectiveness of our client's online campaigns.
- Generating Reports. Provide regular reports to our clients regarding effectiveness of online activities, including but not limited to social media networks, email campaigns, SMS platform, and donation systems.
- 1-4 years of experience in digital marketing / political marketing
- Strong desire to work in digital and email marketing in a political environment
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution or commensurate experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Flexibility with time and schedule
- Experience in Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESP
- Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager
- Knowledge of WinRed donation platform
- Experience in a political campaign/organization as a volunteer, staffer, intern or other activity
This position can be remote. Preference is given to those in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Prosper Group offers a competitive benefits plan to its full-time employees, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, company provided laptop, employee assistance program, parental leave, professional development assistance, and more. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.
Please send the following:
- Cover letter (optional)
- List of references
- Salary requirement