Associate Territory Management Specialist Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you a client-centric professional familiar with territory management processes and procedures?
- Can you commit to a support position maximizing sales and improving the client experience by delivering accurate client data and account administration?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You improve revenue growth and client satisfaction by providing case and account management across multiple Sales territories. As the Associate Territory Management Specialist, you excel at delivering accurate Sales client relationship management (CRM) data and account administration. You ensure success by performing all duties consistent with productivity and quality standards.
You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see your objectives met efficiently and effectively. You thrive in a fast-paced, team-driven office environment supporting multiple teams and Sales Representatives. You report directly to the Manager of Territory Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Support the achievement of Sales goals by performing territory case and account management activities as assigned within defined timeframes in adherence with department processes, procedures and quality standards.
- Ensure the efficient completion of cases and account reviews and maintenance within expected timeframes by working directly with boundary partners.
- Accurately complete account maintenance within the appropriate systems through detailed communication with stakeholders.
- Review billing accounts in CRM to identify accounts that require maintenance and ensure compliance with department standards.
- Troubleshoot unforeseen and varying situations to determine a resolution and engage with the appropriate resources to meet department service level agreements (SLAs).
- Improve efficiency by providing clear and concise communication with various levels of the organization.
- Maintain client satisfaction by monitoring cases based on tasks, goals and timeframe requirements.
Required keys for success:
- Two years of data entry experience.
- Two years of experience with CRM, such as Salesforce.
- Two years of previous telecommunications or cable industry work experience.
- Two or more years of sales operations, accounting or business analytics experience.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and apply fundamental concepts.
- History of multi-tasking while meeting multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to resolve issues involving few concrete variables and standardized situations.
- Proactive and professional communicator with the ability to build working relationships with teams throughout an organization.
- Track record of effectively working in a team-oriented, high-demand and fast-paced environment while interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in spoken, written, diagram or schedule form.
- Familiar with basic U.S. geography with the ability to identify U.S. states and cities on a map.
- Knowledge of the differences between business verticals, such as healthcare, government and hospitality.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with SAS or Tableau.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).