Do you want to kickstart your career in the world of coding? Do you get excited by finding bugs and then problem solving to fix them? In this role, you will be working with a team of experts responsible for delivering a quality product to the client on schedule. ExperSolve, an Ensono company, migrates legacy applications to modern platforms, such as Java Spring and C# .NET, using automated tools.
For local applicants, there will be opportunities to work with the team onsite in Tarrytown, NY, but this position can be remote as well.
- Applying Java or C# coding skills in an Eclipse or Visual Studio modernization environment
- Executing tests to ensure that modernized programs function correctly
- Analyzing problems found during testing and applying code corrections and improvements
- Coordinating solutions across a team of developers
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to boost team productivity
- 1+ year of coding experience in an object-oriented programming (OOP) language
- Problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills
- Undergraduate degree, coding boot camp certification, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with legacy languages or databases
- Software testing and debugging
- Object-oriented programming in Java, C#, or similar languages
- Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Spring or .NET
- Relational Databases
Ensono's mission is to deliver technology solutions that enable our clients to be great at what they do. We're trusted by some of the world's most successful companies because we deliver complete hybrid IT solutions and governance customized to each client's IT journey. Our solutions address clients' current needs and help them to adapt with ever-changing demands of tomorrow.
ExperSolve, an Ensono company, was acquired by Ensono in 2021. Legacy computer applications are expensive to maintain. ExperSolve's Modernization & Refactoring services are a smart and cost-effective way to preserve the investment without the excessive costs and risks of rewriting a system from scratch.
Ensono is a place you can do great things - for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
- We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices
- Unlimited Paid Days Off
- Two health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401k with company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP's pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP's website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected]