Location: Berkeley, CA or Remote USA
“The battery is the technology of our time.” -The Economist
Voltaiq is a Battery Intelligence software company. Our data platform brings unprecedented analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with a battery-powered business model. World-leading brands — including global automakers in Detroit and Germany, household-name tech giants, and decacorn startups — depend on Voltaiq software to accelerate product development, optimize performance, ensure safety and reliability, and unlock financial value in their products. Our high-powered team is composed of battery industry veterans, PhD scientists, a highly skilled product and engineering team, and an advisory board of C-level industry execs, all of whom are passionate about enabling the global energy transition. Voltaiq is headquartered in Berkeley, CA, serving customers around the world.
As a crucial member of the Voltaiq team your role will be two fold, first and foremost, you will be responsible for the IT launch of our customers. This involves getting a customer’s lab networked to our cloud solution. Your second function at Voltaiq is to work on incoming technical support requests from our customers. For both functions, you will be the first responder that Voltaiq customers interact with and as such, you play a crucial role in building our customer relationships and maintaining their trust in our systems and our platform. As part of your role, you will communicate with our customers to understand their IT setup or their support issue and work with our internal technical teams to provide a solution. This involves triaging and solving incoming customer support and IT issues and when necessary, escalation of issues. Your goal is to improve customer experience and satisfaction. You will work directly with our customers, the customer programs office, the data software engineering team, DevOps team, and the applications engineering team. We are looking for someone who is technically savvy, empathetic, and highly collaborative.
- Working on-site and remotely with customers and their IT departments during customer launch to deploy our data syncing solution in a timely manner
- Triage and prioritize incoming support requests
- Provide wonderful and timely customer service to support incoming technical customer support requests
- Improve on existing support systems with an emphasis on scalability and durability
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and fixes, and developing new debugging tools while working closely with engineering and QA teams
- Providing timely information to customer facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Note this role can involve up to 30% travel to customer sites
- AA, BS, in Information Technologies or related field
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Networking experience
- Windows IT and Networking experience is a plus
- Strong interdisciplinary collaboration and communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and drive technical projects to completion
Competitive salary plus equity and full benefits.
Voltaiq is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.