Our team is looking for an Associate Technical Support Analyst to provide front-line support to our growing customer base! Reporting to our Director of Technical Support, you will field customer inquiries by phone, email and chat tools in a dynamic environment and provide an outstanding experience to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to requests from internal and external customers for Unanet Product Support
- Provide written and verbal front-line support for basic customer questions
- Route tickets and track progress, providing regular updates to customers
- Document customer interactions and create tickets for technical support questions
- Assist with development and documentation of common customer questions
- Extend our knowledge base of standard support responses, driving efficiencies for our team
- Answer phones, read emails and chat requests for customer support and create tickets for second-level support
- Become proficient with Unanet’s software, obtaining product certifications in Project Tracking and Billing/Costing
- Work with other subject matter experts from other groups to formulate responses to customers
- Support our West Coast clients, answering customer support phones in real time from 10:30am-7:30pm Eastern Time
Your First 90 Days
In your first 30-60 days, you will complete new hire orientation and get to know our team and how it operates. You will become proficient in Salescloud case management and Zendesk ticketing systems. In partnership with our Director of Product Support, you will enroll in and complete Unanet product trainings.
In your first 90 days, as your understanding of our products grow, so too will your influence and impact. You will author and edit processes and procedures that will be shared across our team.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in technical support
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative to work individually and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior accounting experience preferred
- Experience using GovCon, CRM, or A/E software
- Prior experience in a software-oriented call center
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $60,000 - $65,000 per year. You will be eligible for employee equity as well as discretionary bonus compensation, subject to plans that may be in effect from time to time. You will further be eligible to participate in Unanet’s employee benefits plans and programs. For more details on Unanet’s benefits offerings, please visit https://unanet.com/employee-benefits.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.