The Associate Production Support Analyst (aPSA) is the primary contact for end users of endpoint Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems. The person in this role will make independent decisions. The role requires interaction with internal study teams and external customers.
*This role can be based remotely, and will require the working hours of 9-5pm GMT, Sunday-Thursday preferred.
- Provide excellent customer service to end users of endpoint IRT systems.
- Triage and respond to incoming queries (phone/email), ensuring that all requests are addressed in an appropriate timeframe.
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical issues using documentation, system configuration, and other resources
- Document all incoming queries in endpoint’s ticketing system.
- Escalate to internal teams when issues cannot be resolved within the support team.
- Review data change requests for clarity, completeness and impact.
- Collaborate with Client Services and Customers as needed to ensure database updates are made in the spirit of the original request.
- Make minor modifications and execute existing SQL Data Scripts for viewing project data and system configuration
- Participates in conference calls and/or meetings with internal and external teams as needed.
- Organize own workspace and deadlines to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to associate PSAs.
- Create and submit training and knowledgebase for review by senior or lead PSA.
- Demonstrate appropriate decision-making and strong IRT trouble-shooting skills
- Verify data changes by using SQL scripts and ensure database updates are made in the spirit of the original request.
- This position requires weekend and holiday coverage.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BA/BS Degree in related field or appropriate experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a user-facing role, with an emphasis on providing trouble-shooting assistance and technical support via the phone & email
- Ideal candidates should be adept communicators, able to provide guidance to non-technical users and ask questions that accurately and efficiently determine the customer’s need.
- A proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly, including experience with SQL databases.
- Some experience in the life science industry preferred.
- High-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, support-oriented environment.
- Prior experience working with voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms is ideal.
- Ability to troubleshoot to determine the source of a customer issue using provided reference sources, data and other tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Adaptability/flexibility in a changeable, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Critical thinking
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.