Associate Operations Specialist (Global Education Programs)
As organizations around the world leverage emerging technology to solve problems and stay competitive, data analytics are helping to make more informed decisions that are driving process changes. This has increased the demand for experts skilled in harnessing the power of data, yet there is a huge deficiency of skilled data analytics professionals.
Alteryx's SparkED program empowers learners of all levels, across all fields of study, to develop the analytics skills they need to question, understand, and solve with data. By providing educators, students, and career changers with free software licenses, teaching tools, learning resources, and in-demand Alteryx Analytics certifications, we are helping to close the ever-growing data analytics skills gap.
Alteryx has an immediate opportunity for a confident and detail-oriented Associate Operations Specialist to join a fast paced, dynamic team working directly on the Alteryx SparkED program.
Responsibilities will include working with the Salesforce CRM system to fulfill software licenses for students, educators, and career changers; extracting reports for monthly metric data analysis from various systems and organizational functions; general systems troubleshooting and developing and advocating for efficient processes; and maintain and cultivate internal and external relationships by responding timely to implementation inquiries, issues, and general communication via email.
- Review license inquiries and requests, curate lead queues, and iterate on existing workflows within Salesforce to process and deploy licenses
- Create and manage appropriate workflows for programmatic data collection, run reports using existing systems including Salesforce and SheerID, and communicate findings and trends to the team
- Maintain education data/analytics dashboard to ensure data is accurate and up to date; work cross-functionally with Insights Team to adjust data dashboards
- Assist with project management responsibilities to ensure any changes or adjustments to our systems are conducted in a timely manner
- Act as the liaison (facilitating discussion, scheduling meetings) between and among various business systems to seek and ensure improvements and efficiencies
- Follow up with leads from Educators/Students/Career Changers to gather additional information to fulfill requests, as needed: this includes determining validity of research requests and gathering appropriate information to deploy licenses in a university lab setting
- Communicate with internal cross department teams to troubleshoot and facilitate the license fulfillment and business development process in a timely manner
- Provide follow-up communications to license recipients (educators and students), assist with their software onboarding, and respond to requests regarding existing licenses, and triaging key technical questions
- Iterate on project efficiencies and systems implementations as needed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of related program/operations coordinator experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project management experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels of staff and external customers.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- High level of integrity and ethics with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office suite.
- Experience working with the Salesforce CRM a plus.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.