Associate Manager, Field Testing (Remote) at NielsenIQ
NielsenIQ is looking for an experienced market research associate who specializes in offline fieldwork and/or central location testing. An Associate Manager provides support and mentorship through one on one coaching and consulting with direct reports, and training new hire staff. Associate Managers execute deliverables and work with the management team to oversee day to day production across teams to ensure high quality deliverables and best practices are followed. This enables Delivery to ensure projects run smoothly to provide useful data to our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Provides coaching, mentorship and leadership for a small amount of direct reports through one on one consulting, training, reviews and regular check-ins.
· Maintains a reduced workload in addition to managing direct reports (80% production / 20% management).
· Serves as the lead contact for training of 1-2 new hires as needed.
· Manages day to day workload sharing system to ensure Discovery offline team provides high quality deliverables and follow best practices.
· Drives engagement and participation in the workload sharing system across the Discovery offline team.
· Provides a clear viewpoint of expectations to direct reports.
· Works with manager to create and execute development plans for low performer direct reports.
· Communicates clearly and effectively across all teams in order to manage market research projects on time and with high quality.
Requirements & Skills:
· Self-motivated and detail oriented with notable experience multi-tasking.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to positively interact with team members.
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong project management skills
· Experience managing offline fieldwork and/or central location testing
· 2+ years’ experience in market research operations
· Proven problem solving abilityAdditional Information
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.