Associate Manager, Community Team at Ubisoft (Raleigh, NC)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.Job Description
The Associate Manager, Community Team will be responsible for the daily operations of an internationally connected Community group that works within an integrated team on an assigned portfolio of games. This role will support the Community Team leader. The Community Team is responsible for player engagement activities across community channels, including content creation, sentiment reporting, and player insights and feedback. This role helps oversee, shape, and manage the overall performance and development of the Community team.
What you will do
- Support the Community Team leader in the day-to-day management and operations of the Community team on an assigned portfolio of games.
- Improve content production practices, quality, and team Key Performance Indicators and objectives.
- Optimize social media, content, and engagement best practices, incorporating key learnings into team standards and training.
- Implement player insight strategies, feedback cycle practices, and relevant tools to guide decision making with Development, Publishing, and Community.
- Coach the team by assessing strengths and development needs, giving timely feedback, and creating improvement and training plans.
- Manage team reports, schedules, staffing allocations, and resources to accomplish mission.
- Engage in the day-to-day supervision and review of Community Manager and Community Representative work and results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner teams in Community, Support, Publishing and Studios.
- Provide recommendations to the Community Team leader on progress and improvements.
- Create a fun, collaborative environment with a shared passion for Ubisoft players.
- Manages Community Managers and Community Representatives in the Community Department
What you will bring
- Intermediate experience in a community management role
- Great analytical skills, leadership and collaborative approach
- People management experience with a track record of leading diverse, distributed team
- Familiar with social media channels, live streams, and YouTube
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
What you will get
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters