Associate Director of Experience Strategy (Remote) at Dentsu
Isobar Public Sector is seeking an Associate Director of Experience Strategy to be a champion for our customers and bring skillsets that lie at the intersection of product strategy, experience design, design research, and human empathy. You will use this unique combination to understand the needs and motivations of people and drive results through digital product, platform, and service design work.
You’re someone who is passionate about taking a human-centered approach to building experiences, fascinated by how people interact with design and technology, and you love to nerd out around how these things can come together in new kinds of platforms to deliver value for the next generation of businesses. What does it mean to help a client become a digital-first company? How can we discover, ideate, prototype, and test ways of creating new things? How can we ensure that we’re a partner to our clients to such an extent that we can not only help them build these products and services, but help them launch, transition hands, and succeed over the long-term? These questions, and more, are part of your job, and it’s what drives you.
Working alongside senior experience strategists, UX leads and design directors, your job is to shape how the products, services and experiences we create can be done so in a way that puts customer needs first.
What You’ll Do
- Develop roadmaps to deliver great customer experiences.
- Serve as customer advocate by researching and mapping customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Create the business model and roadmap for the experiences being supported.
- Build and present a behavioral segmentation that’s rooted in customer data to guide detailed design decisions.
- Work with senior discipline leads and clients to move product and design decisions forward in a way that makes sense for the business and consumer we’re working on behalf of.
- Guide rapid prototyping, sketching, and testing efforts around new concepts or features.
- Develop views of as-is customer journeys using qualitative and quantitative research.
- Collaborate with, influence and, at times, lead cross-functional teams, internal and external team members who report to different client organizations.
- Convert insights into clear frameworks, narratives, and visually compelling presentations for senior audiences.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships while serving as the client’s internal and external liaison for experience metrics, to help drive organizational alignment on all experience initiatives.
- Synthesizing a range of qualitative and quantitative information to formulate valuable observations, translating insights into client-specific “so what’s” that drive client action and summarized through implications and opportunities.
- Analyze operations, user analytics, and provider data to diagnose the root of the user pain points, point-of-views and develop actionable recommendations.
- Analyze business processes and technology systems to understand and communicate how they impact customer experience and make recommendations for process improvements, measurements, and governance.
- Apply data and insights to develop an experience strategy, roadmap, service level agreements (SLAs) and performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the impact on enterprise user initiatives.
- Leverage data to measure enterprise service effectiveness and performance and provide insights back to the key stakeholders.
Who You Are
- A US Citizen and possess a Secret Security Clearance (or be eligible to obtain one).
- 10+ years of experience centered around customer experience strategy, digital product services, and design thinking.
- 5+ years of experience leading strategic initiatives for major brands.
- Strength in experience strategy, user experience design, and design thinking methods.
- Able to establish a vision for digital products and services that is founded upon business, consumer, and category knowledge.
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methods, including but not limited to survey creation, user interviews, usability testing, and category and trend research. Proven ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations that solve a client’s needs.
- Fluent with Design Thinking and Agile methodology
- Strong cross-functional understanding of channels and platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate/present complex topics to a variety of audiences in a concise manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, with advanced degree preferred.
Who We Are
Isobar Public Sector combines next-level commercial capabilities with deep government expertise to solve complex technical challenges and deliver unparalleled digital transformations. We are an experienced technology services provider that specializes in human-centric design, emerging technology, machine learning, secure cloud solutions and application development. We take pride in our 20-year heritage of working with the Department of Defense.
Here are some of the benefits that accompany full-time employment at Isobar.
- We offer unlimited/flexible time off for vacation and personal time. We believe in treating adults like adults and allowing for open communication between team members and their supervisors to determine proper timing and coverage.
- In addition to 14 recognized holidays, our offices are closed the last week in December. This adds up to 19 paid company holidays in total.
- 401K + company matching: 50% of every dollar you contribute, up to the first 6% you contribute; you are 25% vested after each year of service, becoming fully vested after four years with the company.
- Multiple levels of offerings for medical and dental, including a covered membership fee to exceptional primary care through One Medical.
- A generously paid parental leave policy that enables 16 weeks of leave, regardless of gender, at 100% pay.
- Caregiver Leave, up to 6 weeks paid leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
At Isobar, we are a culture of many, united as one…
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.