Associate Director Customer Service- Healthcare at Chewy (Louisville, KY)
Chewy is seeking a Associate Director, Customer Service Healthcare who can grow, lead, and inspire a world class customer service team supporting pet parents and the overall wellness of their pets. We are seeking a leader with strong operational experience in leadership, systems, and processes improvement who’s able to keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and growth-driven environment. In this role you will lead a fast-growing team that is supporting a key initiative for Chewy. You should have experience leading both people and processes in a large, multi-channel contact center environment, exceeding customer success metrics, driving process improvements and offering innovative solutions to ensure an excellent customer experience. The right person will have a strong sense of drive and execution around customer experience, employee experience and overall performance.
If you’re the right person, you will have an infectious passion for Customer Experience, you live to develop others, you hit goals and give the credit to your team and you get that tingling feeling of joy when you’ve watched someone grow professionally under your wing. And you should be able to provide examples.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and execute a strategic roadmap on how to provide optimal healthcare services and support for our customers.
- Drive effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, employee engagement, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed productivity, brand representation, and efficiency goals
- Provide proper guidance, ongoing coaching, and development plans to Manager and Supervisors, as defined and as needed, by utilizing support resources (Recruitment, Hiring, Staffing, Scheduling, Quality, Training, Team Strategies, Retention etc.)
- Lead a large department with cross divisional impact to deliver on the commitments of Chewy Health and the aggressive growth projections.
- Model accountability, creativity, resourcefulness, energy, passion, leadership, integrity, honesty, and team building.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years leading a large operations team (Customer service, supply chain, or other operational functions)
- Proven experience working in a high volume, multi-channel contact center of at least 500 headcount
- An in depth knowledge of contact center metrics, best practices and sound understanding of contact center workflow
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with cross division and cross ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]