Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Summary of role:
As an Associate Content Support Manager, your primary focus will be to provide crucial front-line support for our customers and play an active role in building on-line learning communities around cloud technology. This includes, but is not limited to sharing knowledge on forums, handling support tickets, providing learning mentorship and making sure that content is current and serving students well. Learning is a two-way conversation and therefore feedback from our customers is compiled for action by our content creators. At Pluralsight, we know how valuable our community is, and we rely on our Content Support Managers to keep that community a vibrant forum for feedback, learning and connection.
- Engage with student feedback in a variety of mediums and promote our materials and services.
- Regularly collaborate and engage with peers and other divisions throughout the content production process to maintain our content.
- Primary responsibility to give efficient and educational support to students.
- Support people on life-changing learning journeys
- Grow and share your cloud knowledge
- Engage with and cultivate our online learning community
- Proactively lead your career development plan and work with people leaders to find opportunities to continue to grow and develop.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ months of hands-on experience working with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- 1+ years experience in roles with technical support/help desk responsibilities
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle a large volume of support tickets, preferably using Zendesk.
- Experience explaining technical solutions to non-technical customers.
- A passion for guiding and engaging with the relevant community.
- Capacity to work cross-functionally with a diverse geo-distributed team.
- Collaborates with emotional intelligence and assumes good intent.
- Be outstanding and champion the Pluralsight values!