Associate Client Manager (Consumer Goods Insights) at NielsenIQ
Location: Remote (Preferably on the East Coast)
Reports to: Associate Client Director or Client Manager - Client Success
The Associate Client Manager - Client Success is responsible for delivering analytics and initial recommendations for clients based on the Nielsen Solutions and Services assigned to them to deliver on. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure, fully leveraging the service model.
- Support achievement of external Joint Business Plan with the client for assigned solution or area
- Support achievement of internal Joint Business Plan with Sales Leaders & Practice Areas for assigned solution or area
- Seek to understand and identify important client business issues
- Applying market and industry knowledge, conduct advanced issue-based analyses to come up with clear proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- On-time delivery of assigned solutions or services and Solutions to achieve forecasted revenue on-time
- Lead client presentations on proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Ensure client stakeholders buy into outcomes and value Nielsen is delivering to them
- Identifying sales opportunities for Nielsen Services and Solution to help clients achieve strategic objectives
- Partnering with Client Delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of monthly data and reporting
- Participate in collaborative cross-account forums to create and promote the development of best practices
- Understand client structure and organization
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Full understanding of Nielsen services and solutions you are accountable to deliver
- Determining ROI of Nielsen recommendations and solutions
- Continue to develop a consultative approach to client business issues, understanding the industry and what issues a client is facing
- Determining stakeholder personas
- Contribute to and use online knowledge repositories to promote a culture of efficiency and sharing
- Conduct behavior in accordance with the Nielsen Values of Simple, Open and Integrated
- Operating Plan Target Responsibility: Indirect, actively delivers services and solutions on time to maintain enable Nielsen to collect revenue on-time
- Sales Target Responsibility: Indirect, actively identifies opportunities to support Account and Sales Leaders in achieving quarterly and yearly Sales Targets
- Key internal interface relationships: Account Leaders, Client Consulting team, Client Delivery Team, Internal Leadership including Legal, HR, etc.
- Key external interface relationships: Client receiving Nielsen Service or Solution
- Number of employees managed: 1- 2
- The role is global/regional/local: Regional/Local
Role Requirements - E=essential, P=preferred.
E - College/University Undergraduate or Masters Degree
E - Demonstrated strength in analytics
E - Collaborating with teams and working in a matrixed environment
E - Time Management
P - Highly proficient in data analysis and Microsoft Office
P - 2+ years of industry experience – CPG, consulting, information, technology, and analytics
P - Experience working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution
P - Financial Management Experience
P - Prior experience with Nielsen solutionsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.